Engage360.co allows you to import guests in bulk. Specifically, you can import:
- People you'd like to invite to your event
- People who have confirmed they will attend an event (for VIPs or others unable to use the RSVP site)
- People who have attended an event (in case event staff have to write down attendee names during an event, those names can be uploaded any time)
To import guests into engage360.co, look for the import button at the bottom of the invitee, pre-registrant or participant pages:
Clicking on this button opens the engage360.co import wizard:
The import wizard involves 3 steps:
- Selecting an event to associate the import list to. This is required for participants and pre-registrants, but optional for invitees (typically, invitees choose what event they will attend when they RSVP)
- Downloading a template to enter your list into. These templates offer standard columns and dummy data to give you an idea of the accepted format.
- Uploading your template file to engage360.co
Click 'Continue' in the top right to map your spreadsheet columns with system fields:
This field mapping step allows you to have different field names from engage360.co and still upload. For example, your list of people to import might have a column called 'firstname', which is slightly different that engage360.co's 'First Name' field. This step allows you to specify values for every engage360.co field.
When you are happy with your field mappings, click 'Continue' in the top right to upload your list. Once the upload has completed, you'll see the import complete page that will tell you how many people were imported into the system and in what event: