My event does not appear in the Engage360 iOS app's Event Selection drop down menu.
Ensure the event has been created on the Admin site:
- Open the following URL on a computer web browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox: https://engage360.co
- Log in to the website using your designated user credentials.
- Select your target campaign from the Campaign dropdown menu along the top right corner of the page, if you have access to multiple campaigns.
- Find and click on the Events menu tab, located in the left navigation bar.
- To create a new event, find and click the Add button.
- In the Event creation screen, complete all required fields in the Basic Information tab (event name, start date and time, end date and time, event address, city, state, country, and zip/postal code).
- Double check the time and location of the event. Improper times and locations can prevent an event from appearing on the Engage360 iOS App.
- Click the Save button.
- If time slots are required for your campaign, then add time slots to the event:
i. On the Events page, find your event in the event list and click on it to open its details on the right-side of the window.
ii. In the Event Details section, click the Time Slots tab, then click the Add Time Slot button.
iii. Specify the Start Time, End Time, Name (optional), and Max Preregistrants (this sets how many people can preregister for each individual time on the RSVP site). If there guest types are used, you can set separate max preregistrants cap for each guest type within a time slot. Click the Save button when complete. Repeat for each time slot until all time slots for the event have been added (and any max preregistrants cap specified for each time slot).
- The event is now ready for use. Existing events can be modified by clicking the edit button beside the event’s name.
Verify the Advanced Settings and Workflow are set:
- Log in to the Engage360 iOS app.
- From the Main Screen, open the Advanced Settings (grey gear icon next to the Start button).
- In the Advanced Settings menu, ensure the Campaign and Workflow options are properly set.
- Tap the Done button.
- From the Admin Screen, tap the Sync button.
- Once the Sync is complete, select your Country, State, and Event Name.
- Tap the Start button to begin your event and enter the workflow.