Solution #1: Ensure the Computer has a working Network/Internet Connection
- Refresh the web browser or navigate to a random website. If this fails, please connect to a network.
Solution #2: Ensure you are Logged in to eMod Using the Correct User Credentials
- Using incorrect login credentials can have adverse effects on various elements of the eMod tool. Please ensure you are using the correct, active account credentials.
Solution #3: Ensure You have Entered the Correct Usernames and/or Hashtags into the eMod Tool
- Check that the correct usernames and/or hashtags have been entered into the search bar and that there are no typos.
Solution #4: Ensure You have Started the eMod Tool
- Once you have entered the correct usernames and/or hashtags into the search bar, ensure the eMod tool has been "Started" by clicking the START button.
- If the eMod tool has been started, the START button will be replaced with a STOP button, and the search bar content will not be accessible to edit.
Solution #5: Check that the Hashtag and/or Username has Social Media Traffic
- Using an active Twitter or Instagram account, post using the brand hashtag and/or username. If the problem persists, please contact the Envisage Support Team at: 888-244-9891 ext. 1